For over 13 years, 123Loadboard.com has been providing carriers, freight brokers and shippers with important cost-effective services to overcome challenges such as freight matching, credit, compliance and routing.
123Loadboard.com is one of the top web based freight matching companies in North America with one of the fastest and largest loadboard networks in the trucking industry.
We are currently searching for an experienced Android developer.
The successful candidate should be able to develop best in class applications with exceptional user experience and product functionality.
- Analyze, develop and test .NET applications for a high traffic transactional service.
- Develop reusable software components.
- Actively participate in design sessions with architects, developers, business partners and managers.
- Create release documentation.
- Develop, remediate and run unit tests.
- Investigate defects, present solution with accurate estimates of work effort and implement the solution on time and on budget.
- Follow configuration management and version control, development and other company policies.
- MUST have at least 2+ years of development / programming experience with .NET, C# and data modeling.
- Experience in MS SQL development and architecture including Stored Procedures.
- MUST have strong communication skills including presentation, communication and facilitation skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience with web-based and client/server environments, developing systems.
- Demonstrated ability to handle diverse situations with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Strong problem solving skills; detail oriented; results driven; extremely adaptive; creative thinker; proactive; team-player who delivers on commitments; acute attention to detail; excellent communicator.
- Fluency in English; you will communicate with staff and customers outside of QC.
Optionally Preferred Skills
- Experience with automated test frameworks
- Experience with REST or Web Services API development.
- Familiarity with API authoring and frameworks tools.
- Development experience using ASP.NET MVC.
- Knowledge and/or experience with mobile development in iOS with ObjectiveC, Android SDK in Java.
- Experience with VSTS.
- Experience in cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
- Strong knowledge of source code management in a collaborative environment, git experience.
123Loadboard offers a suite of benefits and employee development programs.
Medical and Dental Group Insurance.
Monthly paid lunches
We encourage healthy lifestyle by reimbursing sports activities and memberships.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and basis of disability or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
Relocation and sponsorship
Relocation assistance and sponsorship are not available for this position.