For over 13 years, 123Loadboard.com has been providing carriers, freight brokers and shippers with important cost-effective services to overcome challenges such as freight matching, credit, compliance and routing.
123Loadboard.com is one of the top web based freight matching companies in North America with one of the fastest and largest loadboard networks in the trucking industry.
We offer a culture that recognizes results, yet embraces the importance of work/life balance.
We are looking for a Systems/Network Full Stack Astronaut-Ninja & DevOps Engineer to manage and expand our IT infrastructure.
- Maintain a multi-site environment with aggressive uptime SLA (Azure, AWS, On-Prem and remote offices).
- Develop and improve software development and testing environments (VSTS & Azure).
- Develop automated environment deployment.
- Setup and maintain SharePoint Online sites.
- Participate in the planning, implementation and monitoring of system security; IDS/IPS, system hardening, security auditing (PCI compliancy).
- Identify technological needs, research possible solutions, present recommendations and implement chosen solutions.
- Implement a business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
- Good knowledge of wide range of security tools to detect and prevent internal and external threats.
- Develop and maintain the security governance documentation.
- Contribute to and maintain systems; networks; processes and procedures documentation.
- Determine performance benchmarks and provide reporting of performance metrics.
- Advanced troubleshooting of emergency situations on the network, must be able to work flexible hours as required.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities
- MUST have strong communication skills including presentation, communication, facilitation and organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server, Windows workstation, IIS, Exchange, AD, CA, GP, DNS, NPS, DFS, PKI.
- Extensive knowledge of Azure and AWS.
- Extensive PowerShell experience.
- Hands-on experience installing, configuring and diagnosing servers and networks.
- Experience with network monitoring techniques and applications.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Optionally Preferred Skills
- Linux, Shell Scripting, NAS, VoIP, VPN, SNMP, QoS.
- Cisco IOS (ASA, CSR, routers, switches, etc).
- Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL, AWS RDS, Azure SQL.
- Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Cloud Formation.
- SCCM, SCOM or equivalent
- 123Loadboard offers a suite of benefits and employee development programs.
- Medical and Dental Group Insurance.
- Monthly paid lunches.
- Birthday celebrations.
- We encourage healthy lifestyle by reimbursing sports activities and memberships.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and basis of disability or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
Relocation and sponsorship
Relocation assistance and sponsorship are NOT available for this position.